The CEs offered by MORH/AHEC are approved for the Montana Board of Nursing CE requirement. They MAY NOT be approved for other state board requirements or certifications.
If you would like a certificate of continuing education for your records and submission to your regulatory body, please complete the appropriate evaluation by selecting the training title link below.
Once you have submitted your evaluation, your certificate will be automatically emailed to the email address you have provided. You may print your certificate or save it electronically for your records.
- ASIST Course (14 hours)
- Community Health Worker (85 hours)
- Fundamentals of Behavioral Health (55 hours)
- Mental Health First Aid (8 hours)
- Mental Health First Aid Instructor Course (32 hours)
- MOAB Introduction Course (4 hours)
- MOAB 8 Hour Course
- MOAB 12 Hour Course
- MPH Salud Community Health Worker Supervisor Training (16 hours)
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (8 hours)