2019 Montana WWAMI Faculty Development Conference
The Montana WWAMI Faculty Development Conference will be held April 12th - 14th at Chico Hot Springs Resort. The goal of this conference is to gather Montana physicians affiliated with the Montana WWAMI program and offer faculty development topics pertinent to their role of teaching physicians, particularly as they relate to rural and underserved care.
Arrive Friday, April 12th for 6 PM Reception through Sunday, April 14th at 10 AM.
REGISTRATION is now open!
View the Agenda and Speaker Bios
Preconference: WWAMI TRUST/WRITE Retreat
Friday 10 AM to 4:30PM by invitation
Make your reservations now by calling (406) 333-4933.
Limited travel stipends are available to Montana physicians.
For 2019, available travel stipends are:
- MT WWAMI Travel Stipend: $250 travel stipend (one night’s lodging @ $150/night plus $100 travel) to the first 50 registrants; $100 travel to the remaining registrants. For reimbursement, you will need your Itemized hotel receipt. Contact Rachel Norris firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
TRUST/WRITE Travelers only:
- Montana TRUST/WRITE Travelers – WRITE sites hosting students in 2019 have a travel budget from the UWSOM for faculty development. These funds should be used first to cover conference expenses for your site’s conference attendees. Montana sites that incur expenses above their allotted travel funding from UWSOM may be reimbursed up to an additional $400 or $250 per attendee through the Montana TRUST Travel Stipend (see below).
- After invoicing the UWSOM (guidelines here: https://blogs.uw.edu/write under “administration”), additional funds may be accessed through the MT TRUST Stipend (see next).
- MT TRUST Travel Stipend:$400 travel stipend (2 nights lodging @ $150/night plus $100 travel) only for those also attending Friday TRUST session (all day session by invite only); OR
$250 (one night’s lodging @ $150/night plus $100 travel) for those MT TRUST preceptors attending weekend session only. For reimbursement, you will need your Itemized hotel receipt and you will need to fill out the W-9 and travel reimbursement form.
Contact Lisa Benzel at email@example.com or 406-660-0246 for more information.
- Non-Montana TRUST/WRITE Travelers – WRITE sites hosting students in 2019 have a travel budget from the UWSOM for faculty development. These funds should be used to cover conference expenses for your site’s conference attendees. Attendees must be at the Friday, 10 am-4:30 pm, TRUST/WRITE meeting. Guidelines to invoice the UWSOM: https://blogs.uw.edu/write under “administration.