National Rural Health Day Photo Contest
Citizens within Montana are eligible to enter the contest. Each photo/caption is one submission, you may submit up to 3photos. All photos must have been taken in Montana and must be taken by you.
Submitting Photos or videos
- Send as high resolution version of the photo in a .jpeg, .gif, or .tif file format to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include a caption of the photo, where the photo was taken, your name, e-mail address, and phone number.
Submissions are due November 12th, 2020 - Winners will be announced on National Rural Health Day!(November 19, 2020)
Each person who submits a photo will be entered into a drawing to win a $25 Amazon gift card
- 1st Place - $75 Amazon gift card
- 2nd Place - $50 Amazon gift card
- 3rd Place - $25 Amazon gift card
If we are unable to reach the winner, the entry will be forfeited and the selection committee may choose a different winner. All photos will be posted on the RHI Facebook and Instagram page.
Images submitted must be royalty-free. By submitting a photo, you understand you give the rights and permission of the photo to be used by the RHI and AHEC offices. Photos not meeting this requirement will not be eligible for prizes and will be disqualified from the National Rural Health Day Photo Contest.